When receiving e-mails from us, make sure that our e-mail address is under the " Allow List” to remove any chance of them going into your spam or junk.
If you are using a Protonmail account, you would need to go through a small process to filter our e-mails to the "Allow List".
- Login to your Protonmail account.
- Click "Settings" on the top right-hand side.
- Click "Filters" on the left-hand side.
- Click "Add".
- You would need to add our e-mail "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your "Allow list" by entering the e-mail in the space provided.
- With the above process, our e-mail will go into your "Allow list" which means that all future e-mails will go directly into your primary inbox.