Signup - Click here
Want to know how to open a Corporate Account? - Click here
Want to know how to provide your business documents to us? - Click here
Once you have created a Corporate Account, you will receive a list of documents that you will need to provide to verify your account.
Important to Note: Please complete your identity verification as the Authorized Representative for the Account, prior to sending us your business documentation by navigating to the "KYC Verification" Tab on the Account.
You will need to send these to us via email either by replying to the email you received when you created your Corporate Account or by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The documents you provide should not be larger than 5MB per image and need to be in one of the following formats: .JPEG / .PNG / .PDF.
Below, you will find different lists of documents you will need to provide. The list will differ depending on the designation of your business.
Corporate Checklist - If LLC, LP or LLP
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Corporate Resolution to Open Account Addressed to ProsperityFX
- Shareholder register
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Corporate Address Verification
Director and shareholder information: All shareholders with 25% or more equity must be shown.
- Director/s Address Verification
- Director/s proof Identification
- UBO/s Address Verification
- UBO/s Proof of Identification
Depending on the type of your company and / or the jurisdiction where you are located, we may ask for further documents that are required to proceed as shown below. Furthermore, depending on the documents that you submit, we may ask for additional documentation for clarification.
- Register of Members (if Member Managed LLC)
- Register of Managers (if Manager Managed LLC)
- Register of Shareholders
- Register of Directors
- Appointment of First Directors
- Additional Document Confirming Authority (A letter from the business stating that the account holder has the authority to use/trade funds belonging to the Company.)
In cases where the customer is the sole owner (100%and only owner), this is not required.