Identity Verification is a mandatory process. If you do not wish to complete this process, you will have limited access to the platform which means you will not be able to make a deposit or create Live trading accounts.
Before you begin the verification process, it is important to double-check that all the personal details in your ProsperityFX account are the same as the ones on the document you intend to use for the verification.
- Log in to your ProsperityFX account and navigate to the Settings tab.
- Proceed to the Personal Details section.
- Complete each field with the information exactly as it appears in your document.
Please make sure that every field has been correctly filled out so that it corresponds with the data in the document.
Some key points to remember before you start the verification process:
- Be sure that to have a valid proof of identity. You can refer to this list of accepted documents by clicking here.
- You will need a device to capture a selfie.
- Make sure you have your valid ID document prepared. Check the expiry date on your ID Document. Once your ID document expires, you will need to go through the Identity Verification process again.
Once you have the document needed and ensured that all the personal information in your account aligns with the information in your documents, proceed with the following steps:
Tap on Identity Verification.
You will then be redirected to the verification process to choose your country of residence by tapping the arrow facing down
Review Terms & Conditions and start the process.
Choose your document type and select the country that issued your document.
You will need to upload the front side and the back side of your document.
After uploading the front and back of the ID document, you will need to take a Live selfie photo.
Do not close the browser window/turn off your device/computer while you are waiting for the system to verify your ID document.
By this stage of the process, your documents are being reviewed, if we need any further documentation for verification purposes, we will notify you via email and/or receive a notification on the “Documents” section of your account.
If all has been approved, you will see a notification which states Approved.